Monday, June 16, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I love menu planning! The stress it takes away is a great gift and time saver. I don't always follow it but I appreciate the guidelines, and actually this is weird but posting a pretty menu in my kitchen. So here is what is in store for the week at the Huse Clifton household:

Sunday Fathers Day:

Fried Chicken, potato salad, baked beans, homemade lemonade, mac n cheese, water melon, grapes, cookies, vegetables casserole. It went really well.

Monday (a day I came home too late 5 AM and did not get the roast started):

Tacos from the club

Tuesday (making up for Monday):

Pot Roast!!!!

Wednesday:

Wonderful Wednesday meatloaf and baked potatoes

Thursday:

Barbecue beef short ribs, salad and cornbread

Friday:

Lemon Dijon Chicken Salad light fresh and delicious

Saturday:

Sandwiches. I have to work till 8 PM and the family can do this one by themselves

Sunday:

Alfredo Chicken Folds. This looked really good and I love Alfredo so why not add more carbs? I will pretend I will spend an extra hour exercising on my wii.


You can find more great menu ideas at: http://orgjunkie.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...