Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dragon Land

Inside of Busch Gardens there was another kiddie part called Land of the dragons. We went to this part later in the day after we had been ridding some of the big roller coaster and rides. After ridding those the boys thought the kiddie rides here were boring. They still had to go on a few to test that theory though.

Photobucket

They had a small water part the boys played in and a huge jungle gym they quickly crawled up and we went up to chase them.

There is a statue of a dinosaur and eggs at the entrance to this part of the park. Every kid climbs all over it and every parent takes pictures. My boys were no exception.

Photobucket

Evan
Photobucket

Gregory
Photobucket

1994, when I was only 15 me (blond) and my friend Amanda (brunette) were no different. The boys got a kick out of this picture. I can't believe I still had it.

Photobucket

Even though the rides were to young for them the still had fun playing. Oh no Gregory is being ate by a dinosaur!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...