Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We want to know Wednesday

As I was wasting time this afternoon I came across this linky of 5 questions and thought it would be fun.

Photobucket


1. If money didn't matter, where would your perfect vacation take place? Briefly describe.

1. That is funny because I asked my husband this at lunch and he said Rome. I would LOVE that too but I kinda really want to see the castles in Germany.

2. What's a bad habit that you have {or ha} that is/was hard to break?

2. Procrastinating. It sucks I will stop it next week.

3. If you weren't on a diet or counting calories, what would you like to have for dinner tonight?

3. Strawberry short Cake

4. If you had the chance to interview anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what's one question that you would ask?

4. Jesus? So what is the plan you have got for me?

5. Describe yourself in 6 words.

5. Mom, tired, loving, adventurous, unexpected

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think being a mom and being tired go hand-in-hand! :o)

Love your vacation ideas!!

Unknown said...

It's Italy for me too- I like a different type of culture. ;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...