Sunday, November 6, 2011

baby wants to play checkers

The other day the big boys got a new checkers game.  And even though she is only 7 months she wants to do everything they do.  She wants to be with them all the time.  She wants them tickling and cooing over her.  She is just as excited about them as they are enamored with her.  So of course she wants to play too.



She wanted to so badly she tried crawling out of her chair to get to them.  She is determined.



But in the essence of keeping it real.  A real life look in to my place on a Saturday afternoon with all the kids home.  God love them mess and all.





9 comments:

Lou Belcher said...

Great shots.... Love seeing the eagerness.

Lou

Grandma Deal said...

This is so cute! I hope the boys will always take time for their baby sister and look out for her.

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures. Especially your little girl trying so hard to play too. Very Sweet.

Sarah said...

Very funny how she is DETERMINED to not be left out of the fun :)

-Sarah @ Crafting and Creativity

rebecca said...

she wants to play so badly! what a doll. thank you for sharing your lovely and real photos with us! :) Rebecca

Michelle said...

haha! I LOVE IT!!! The first pic totally made me laugh the first time I saw it!

And no worries, our houses look identical! The mess just shows you that you have a BLESSED-FILLED life. For the mess indicates you are spending time with your FAMILY...and simply having a family at all is a miracle we should be thankful for. All I see is LOVE when I see the last picture (not the mess).

Tanya said...

Love your pictures! I bet she will be able to keep up with them in about a year!

Gillian said...

hahaha, she's just too cute trying to play with them! Messy houses are the funnest, i don't care what my mom says ; )

michelle said...

LOVE the pics! And my house looks just like that...only with lots of cat hair too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...