Friday, December 30, 2011

Smiley's First Haircut

I hate getting the kids hair cut.  They have all had such beautiful baby hair and once it is cut it is never the same.     However Smileys hair just really started to look very shabby,  Although he loved to sake his head to have his hair spin around.  With Christmas coming up it was time for a trim.We found a great place with really nice girls and one car ride later his hair is cut.

Photobucket

Sitting smiley the last of his long locks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It looks like he was scared but he was laughing.  I think it tickled.

Photobucket

All done and not to different looking.  He is still my cute 2 and a half year old.

Photobucket

He even got a sheriffs badge.

1 comment:

michelle said...

That first haircut is sooo hard! I'm pretty sure Lily hadn't seen anything for a month before I finally broke down and got her her first. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...