Friday, April 20, 2012

playing on the swing set

  When nice weather come we run outside.

Photobucket

As the chores pile up I push the kids.  When I get a spare moment and most often even when I don't.

Photobucket

We are outside everyday of the week.  Boy do I want a new swing set.  I have been battling getting one for some time now.  We certainly use it often.  I keep thinking the kids will outgrow it but then I keep having more kids.  I wish I would have just gone and got one a while back.

Photobucket

With weather hitting near 90's in April, the sunshine sure feels hot, but so welcome.  You complain throughout winter it is cold but when it hits 90 you complain it is hot.  People just need to not complain and put on their flip flops.  My little one are all ready sporting farmers tans.

Speaking of farming....  here are my big two heading off to the farm for the morning.  Yes a real farm.  Out here there are tons of farms and today the boys along with their classes are going to a 650 cow dairy farm.  Out here kids learn to farm.

IMG_2099

1 comment:

michelle said...

Your boys look so cute in their boots!
I keep trying to get Ryan to say yes to a swing set, but then he mumbles something about us not having level ground, blah, blah, blah. Hmph.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...