Wednesday, May 2, 2012

lost in the phone

I realized three things.  First I barley ever take pictures with my camera phone.  Second it is because my camera phone is horrible.  Third it does not matter because even less than I take pictures I take them off the phone.  Actually never.  I finally took the pictures off my phone!  He is a quick trip down memory lane  Awe my kids have grown...

Fall 2011:

In the woods on a warm day. (September)

Photobucket

Photobucket

A day out at our favorite restaurant. (September? Maybe August)

Photobucket

At apple fest (October)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Waiting for big brother to finish his soccer game playing at the park. (November)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The weather is turning cooler and baby is so cute.  (November)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grocery shopping at Sams Club. (November)

Photobucket

Winter 2012

With our mild winter we had many great days to head to the park, but still a bit chilly. (January)

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had to stop and feed these hungry little kings.  (February)

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is nice to see old pictures and nice they are now off my phone so I can take some new ones.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Your phone pics look waaaay better than mine ever do!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...