Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pictures from Thanksgiving

Here are a few snapshots from the kids playing on Thanksgiving...

We watched the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade twice.  The kids loved it Smiley was super excited to see the Ninja Turtles and the Power Rangers.  Faithy was super crazy to see Dora.

IMG_7363

At one point today she was walking around yelling map!  But truly expecting it to come. (Map is a talking map that rides in Dora's bag pack and helps her find her way.)

Photobucket

She also like all the cheer leading and dancing.  She would dance right a long.

Photobucket

Smiley also enjoyed the rockettes, me too, he was kicking high and then ran and started making Gracie kick too.

Photobucket

It was going well until...

Photobucket

Nooo brother is that who I think it is???

Photobucket

She was so worried he would get out of the tv and come here she about cried.

Gracie is such a rollie  baby now.  We put her down and find her across the room.

Photobucket

Photobucket

But the biggest brother steps in and is trying to teach her how to crawl.

IMG_7341

She really likes the way these mats feel.  She scratches at them like her cat, Wyatt, who I would not let inside for Thanksgiving.  She would go after that bird and ruin everything.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She has had a hard couple of days.  She has more than anything just wanted mom tp pick her up and play with her but I had to keep passing her off to a brother for help because dad not is not the best babysitter,

Photobucket

I have been at school and cooking a storm and was unable to hold her constantly like she deserves, oh she is the most spoiled of them all.  But why not she is our baby!!!

IMG_7381

And might I not add so happy, cute, cuddly kissable just a pure and gracious gift!

I did make it out side.  I cleaned the shed.  The days for that are coming short and it has been needing to be done for a while.

Photobucket

Not the funist Thanksgiving activity but needed.

I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving and enjoyed a peek at ours.

1 comment:

michelle said...

How I wish I could just yell, "Map!" and he'd pop up and point me in the right direction! :)
And Miles has a play mat sorta like Grace's, only he freakin eats it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...