Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Cards?

I have tried.  We had TWO different weekends with different professional photographers and I am not pleased.  I don't know who is harder to work with 5 little rambunctiousness kids or their mother?  I will take the pictures myself but with all that has been happening lately you can understand why they have been pushed aside.  Both pictures are not bad but I just don't like them.  I don't want to even say why because then your eyes will be drawn to the flaws.  But trust me both pictures were extremely hard to get and I don't blame the photographer.

This is the only 1 of the 3 pictures I have back so far.

chris

Just a sneak preview.  The picture I have is actually a bit different I can't change the flaws I see to that make it bad but I can dress it up a little.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Flaws?! I think it's wonderful!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...