Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Something in the works

Spring Break day 2.  Pretty much as normal as it gets.

But I did one thing super special....

                                               I got us tickets to the circus!

It has been a while since we went.  So long that I had only 2 boys and 1 niece.

 photo circ1_zpsb6126549.jpg

These three at the time were 3, 4 and 5.

 photo circ2_zpsda8ffb1c.jpg

Tiny little kids.

I remember it being a little long for them but a lot of fun.

 photo circ4_zps58eacb10.jpg

Just see how much they loved it!  Actually those jacket weigh so much.  At this point the jackets might have been heavier than the kids.  Plus it was the end of May and so very hot.  They were a bit uncomfortable.

But not as uncomfortable as me who would deliver our sweet Smiley only 14 days later.

 photo cicr7_zps068d9023.jpg

SO we have 3 this time that the circus will be new for and I bet they are going to LOVE it!

 photo circ6_zpsd108565a.jpg

I bet the older ones will appreciate it again.  I am excited.

 photo circ3_zps23ea1f23.jpg

 photo circ5_zpsad54a929.jpg

Only 2 more months....

1 comment:

Angie said...

My kids Spring break starts in 3 weeks and I can't wait. We don't have any plans really but that is okay too!

I love the circus. We go every single year :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...