Monday, April 29, 2013

HAHA the velcro wall

I know I have not wrote in a while but we have been enjoying spring.  It is so nice to be able to get out and enjoy your kids.  I absolutely love mine and these past few days has certainly reinforced that.  In winter we are trapped inside with the cold and snow so when the warm temperatures of spring come we excitedly open the doors to the outside.

The kids are always so curious about my school.  They call it the castle.  The buildings look like castles with turrets and all.  I told them I would take them there over the weekend and they excitedly waited.

We started off with a morning soccer game.  The boys are so good.  (I can brag, I am there mom)  But it is not just me who thinks so I hear it from so many others too.

 photo IMG_0554_zps56ce91c3.jpg

Gregory wants to be on a traveling team next year.  I think it is important he plays for his school but I also see where it is important to develop his ability.  I have not decided yet.  He has been pestering me about wanting to play football for years.  Sign ups are in 2 weeks.  And I know football is ruff.  But I am torn because he want to try it.  He is small and skinny but would be playing against people his age.  It is also just a few minutes from the house but a major time commitment.  I will soon just flip a coin.

Smiley wants to play sports, to go to school, to do anything his big brothers do.  I feel bad for him that we are always telling him you have to wait till you get bigger.  Next year I think I will be able to start him in t-ball but for now he cheers on his brothers.

 photo IMG_0557_zpsead00d9d.jpg

 photo IMG_0561_zpscfb902a9.jpg

Faithy would cheer and every time her brothers did something good she would run out to them.  Then I would run after her.  Gracie was there clapping away in the stroller, its a new thing and so cute.  Enough times of your happy and you know it and she got the idea of clapping.  She also hi 5's too.  Oh I can eat her up.

Afterwards we made our way to my school.  It was Spring Fling this weekend full of lots of parties and events.  And to the childrens delight...Bouncy houses!!!

They had a ball!  And pushed one at each other knocking a brother off the platform.

 photo IMG_0566_zpsb074ca09.jpg

 photo IMG_0567_zps483fba65.jpg

Those kids with painted faces scared Faith so bad.  She would see them and fall crying in fear.  Poor baby and poor kids who did not know what they did to my little girl.

Best saying of the day was MOM HELP I'M STUCK!  hahah they would run and jump on the velcro wall but get stuck.  I kept laughing I loved it.

 photo IMG_0574_zps514453f1.jpg

 photo IMG_0576_zps5b95a2e0.jpg

 photo IMG_0578_zps17536644.jpg

They raced over and over through obstycal courses.

 photo IMG_0579_zps682fef08.jpg

 photo IMG_0581_zps8e41508b.jpg

 photo IMG_0583_zpse7fec0c0.jpg

Of course head first down the big sides.  That is my dare devil.

 photo IMG_0589_zps57e0c89d.jpg

 photo IMG_0594_zpsf24e8184.jpg

At least she always had brothers at the bottom to catch her.

She found a farm animal that she kept calling dog.

 photo IMG_0598-1_zps8b6939d8.jpg

The funny thing is her dog is 3 maybe 4 times the size of this animal I kept calling it a lamb someone else told me its a goat.  I don't know or really I was happy it did not bite her.

 photo IMG_0601_zps8028f0f7.jpg

The kids loved it they had so much fun.  Smiley thinks when I go to school I get to go bounce and play with Dora (because I take Spanish)


fun fun fun

 photo P04-28-13_1803_zps73c617cf.jpg


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...