Monday, July 15, 2013

Heat Wave!!

Where I live, and probably more areas but since I just pay attention to this area, we are having a HEAT WAVE!  It is HOT.






The tiny team and me spend most our time inside.  The older boys go to camp then come home and retreat to video games.  No one is really happy.  We are all hot and cranky.   I try to remember that so I don't snap at them because I am uncomfortable, they are too.

See the 102?  That is where I am packing to go to this week.  But they have a pool and a water park.  Plus importantly central air.  I have window units in my small old house which I hate.  But it is certainly better than nothing, and I am thankful for them.


Either way it is hot. I hope you are cool where you are.

1 comment:

Angie said...

The Heat Wave is moving to our area this week. I'm hoping since we are leaving for vacation on Thursday, we miss it. You guys stay cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...