Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Wiped out

Nothing makes you feel old like being wiped out after a day with your kids.  Yes I do say life is catching up with us.  Sometimes the go, go, go  hits you like a wall.  We are not trying to keep up with anyone, nor trying to schedule all daytime hours, nor trying to squeeze every moment out of life we can but we have been exponentially bust lately.  (kinda why I have not been on this blog in over a few two weeks and before only to what turned out to be a once a week update.)  Life moves fast.

So what is it that has kept us busy?

Work, both of us are working.

School, the kids are back to school, and I am trying to finish this semester.  That is always an incredible crunch time.

Easter, we have had weekend after weekend of Easter fun and though enjoyable it takes a lot of planning, organizing, and running.

Tball, I have only 1 kid in an activity right now but that still consumes many evenings.

Sickness, my daughter although feeling well are deep raspy chest coughing all night that keeps everyone up.

Today as I was getting ready for work I took a shower and laid down.  I set the alarm because I was exhausted and new I had a few extra minutes.  And I am so thankful I set it.  Because I fell asleep, hard.  I did not wake to my alarm but to my baby crying in her crib because the alarm kept going off and woke her.  It is a dark rainy day the kind you want to stay in bed or curl up and watch tv.  The motivation needed to get up and going is not there.

I have a few ideas how to work things out better, get more motivated and get moving more.  I will share them with you soon.  I have learned a few things is my 4 week money challenge of savings and want to share those too.  So good things, stores and hopefully helpful advice are yet to come, maybe just after an energy drink.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sometimes life is just busy. It will slow down soon I'm sure. That is the way mine works anyway, super busy for a bit and then a slower pace hits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...